F10 SC Veterinary Reptile Disinfectant
- Kills and prevents bacteria, viruses, and fungal growth
- Use to clean and disinfect terrariums and habitat furnishings
- Used by zoos, universities and veterinarians
Want to clean your reptile's enclosure and keep them safe from harmful reside and fumes? I mean really clean it- like kill the bacteria, viruses, and fungi. We have the product for you! We use this stuff on everything; the cage, the wood, the decorations and even the water bowls. And guess what, there's no need to rinse or wipe down after! The super smart geniuses who invented F10 disinfectant made sure that the ingredients acted specifically on what you want it to kill, all while being harmless to you or your animals. It's so safe that it can be fogged into the air to clear out any nasty germs that might be floating around in the room. F10 veterinary disinfectant keeps on working even after you use it by holding on to surfaces that prevents the bad stuff from coming back. This is bar none the best and most powerful cage cleaning product available to reptile keepers. F10 veterinary cleanser is easy to use, easy to mix, extremely safe, and totally effective.
Recommended dilution rates:
- The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 liter, or roughly 1 teaspoon per gallon)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 liter)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 liter)
Type a description for this product here...